Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Request a Free Splenda Sample

Splenda has a couple of new types of sweetner and offers FREE samples sent through the mail. Usually these arrive with a high value coupon. There is a limit of two requests per person. As a diabetic, these are perfect to put in my purse in case my hubby drags me out to eat and they do not have Splenda available.

The Splenda homepage also has printable coupons for Splenda that refresh once in a while so after you use the first batch, check back to print another batch. I like this site, because it offers recipes as well. I have a sweet tooth so I appreciate desserts made without sugar.

COUPON TIP: Free samples are great. They give you a chance to try a product without committing to a full-sized item. Most of the time, the company gives out good coupons with the sample.

THERE WILL BE NO COUPON INSERTS ON SUNDAY SINCE IT IS EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment