Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Natural Bliss Coupon on Facebook

I was trying to think about what to write about this morning and then this little coupon popped up on Facebook.

Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Coupon gives you $1.00 off of one bottle... This is a great coupon. I find this on sale quite a bit for about $1.99 so it makes the creamer only $0.99. My favorite flavor is Italian Sweet Cream. It is not over powering and it cools while it sweetens my morning coffee...Too bad I cannot find my last bottle of it. I think the baby drank it and then stashed the bottle...

COUPON TIP: Facebook and other social media sites are a great source of coupons. The companies try to connect directly to their customers and make some great offers to lure you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment