Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Reach Floss FREE

Here is a new printable coupon: $1 off any Reach toothbrush (except Crystal Clean toothbrush) or Reach floss product. If you look in Walmart the Reach floss is usually $0.88 or this can make for an inexpensive toothbrush. Unless it is an emergency, I do not pay for floss, toothbrushes or toothpaste any more. I have only put out a couple of dollars for dental floss picks for Lionel because he ran out without telling me and then had to have them NOW, instead of waiting for the sale.

I change the toothbrushes in the house every month and use the old ones for cleaning hard to reach places like around faucets and toilet seat hinges.

Coupon Tip: Remember to print out at least two copies of coupons from each computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment