Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Deal at Safeway on Campbell's Cream Soup

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken is on sale for $0.75 a can. This is a good deal, but with the $0.40 off four cans manufacturer coupon it is $0.65 a can. I had some $0.40 off of two cans coupons hanging around so I grabbed six cans for $0.55 each.

I haven't seen soup for less than $0.79 a can for a couple of years. I purchased eight can of each flavor using coupons and stocked up on the cream soup. Lionel cooks a good beef roast using Cream of Mushroom soup and onion dip mix, which makes a gravy while it cooks... Yummy.

Coupon Tip: Match the number of items to the number specified on the coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment