Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Stocking Up on Soy Sauce

Kikkoman Soy Sauce for Less Than $0.50 a Bottle

A couple of months ago I picked up a handful of coupons off a display in Safeway for $1.00 off any size Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce. So they have been sitting in my coupon collection since before Christmas. Most of the stores that I priced the sauce in have been the large bottles for $3 to 5.

I walked into the local market, Swansons, and priced the soy sauce. The small bottles were $1.33, so after the coupon they came out to be $0.33 each. I will admit it. My hubby and I cleared the shelf, which was 11 bottles. Now I can add one bottle to my spice cupboard and place the other ten in my stock pile.

Coupon Tip: Even if you do not need the item right away, grab a few of the coupons off the displays in the stores. I find that I tend to use the coupons in a different store to get a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment