Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

FREE Allegra at Walmart

There was a high value Allegra coupon in the newspaper last Sunday. Take a look since only part of the United States received this coupon. It is $7 off any size Allegra Allergy Tablets. This comes in handy for allergy season. It expires on April 8, 2012 so find it quick.

I picked up three boxes of 5 count Allegra at Walmart, which has it on sale for $5.94. My Walmart gives back the overage with not problem if it applies to the items in my cart of I was able to have $3.24 taken off the total bill. I cleared the shelf since there was only three and I had four coupons.

Coupon Tip: Walmart has a very good policy, but some cashiers do not respect the corporate policy. Read and take the policy with you in case of trouble, but do not expect problems. Walmart is supposed to give you the overage and apply it to your cart purchase. If they do not, either speak up and ask to take to the head cashier or return the items in question and come back another day. DO NOT THROW A TEMPER-TANTRUM. This will get you banned from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment