Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Free Samples of Carefree Pads (Girls Only)

I nearly fainted the other day when some lady purchased panty liners in the checkout line in front of me. I could not believe that she paid a whopping $8.47 for a 36-pack. There wasn't anything special to them. My cupboard is full of the smaller 12-packs, which I paid $0.01 for each by price matching at Walmart. I was in shock, because I do not buy them for more than $0.50 a pack.

Anyway, here is a free sample and coupon by mailOffer only good while supplies last. Limit one sample/coupon or online coupon per household. No requests from groups, clubs or organizations will be honored. Your offer rights may not be assigned or transferred. Offer only good in USA and APO/FPO addresses. Offer void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment