Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Safeway.com Coupons

I logged into Safeway.com and loaded my card with coupons. If you go to the Just For U deals, you get special kudos. Mine turned out to be a FREE dozen eggs and a Starbucks Green Coffee drink (I chose Strawberry this time). Just makes sure that the card is loaded 24 hours before you use it and that it takes the right discount at the register. I went into Safeway and saved 51%, which turns out to be $84.55. I cleared out the discount meat (all dated for tomorrow). I left the over $3 lb. meat in the bin, but I got chicken wings for $1.19 lb.

Some of the other deals at Safeway this weekend includes Tofu four packs for $5, Hostess products $1.89 with in ad coupon and La Victoria Salsa Verde $1.49 with in ad coupon.

The best deal is the soda including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sunkist and Sierra Mist. Buy 2 Pepsi brand 12-packs and get 3 FREE. So it turned out to be $13.98 for five 12-packs plus a combination of two $1 off two 12-packs and one $0.55 off one 12-pack. Total cost for the 12-packs was $11.48, so I only paid $2.30 per 12-pack. Good deal since one costs $6.99.

Oh yes, They also gave me a store coupon for $10 off my next shopping trip. Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment