Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Candy for the Little Ones

Found a good coupon on the Walmart site so it will only be there for a couple of days. The coupon $1.50 off two bags of Brach's Candy is a great deal when match up with a sale.

Remember to print two copies. I see this around $1.00 a bag so this coupon will make it $0.25 a bag. Just hide the bags and dish it out to good kids. I have a bottom dresser drawer full of goodies that were FREE or almost free. I will be firing up the desktop for another pair of this coupon.

I found another coupon. $1.00 off two Capri Sun pouches. Print them now before this new product hits the sales papers and the coupon disappears off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment