Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

International Delight Creamer Printable Coupon

Yes I am a coffee addict and I love creamer in my coffee. Here is a $0.55 off one bottle of liquid International Delight Creamer. They are changing their flavors and look so look for them to be on sale. Also check for clearances on the discontinued styles. I'm think that this coupon will possibly knock the price to below $2.00 for the large size... My favorite flavor is Italian Sweet Cream... Yummy think I'll go make another cup of coffee.

Coupon Tip: The best coupons are the ones you can use. Per one coupons are nice if you need just one of something, but coupons for multiple items score you big on buy-one-get-one-free sales. Normally stores refuse the coupon for the second item, but will take that dollar off of two item coupon for the BOGO sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment