Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, April 18, 2011

Score on Free Easter Candy

Rite Aid has a sale on Snickers Eggs (individual serving size) two for a $1 (2/$1) and I had coupons from RedPlum inserts that are $1 off of two... This equals free candy. Casey went with me the first trip yesterday and snatched up 16 of them. He has declared that since they were free, he will eat them nuts and all!



I stopped by again this morning and grabbed six more since I found 3 more coupons.

I will be pulling out all the candy coupons from my coupon box about Easter candy and see if I can match up more deals. I now wish I had waited until now to buy my candy for Easter. I spent $40 for a supply for five kids. Now I think I over paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment