Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anyone want a free Tombstone Pizza

I wandered into Walmart the other day and used my $2 off Hasbro Candyland Game coupon, which was a rollback to $5. I paid $3 for a rainy day game for the kids. There is a Tombstone Pizza rebate form that offers a free pizza worth $7.01 when you buy a Hasbro game and send them the original receipt. There is a limit of five free pizzas per household and time limit of May 15th to redeem this. It is basically dinner and a game for $3 and a postage stamp.

I am waiting until next week to send my rebate in, because I am planning on using the $3 off coupon for the Buzz Lightyear Operation game. Walmart is currently out of stock for this $5 rollback game. I might pick up two or three of them to put away for surprise birthday parties the kids are invited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment