Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Win $300 in Nutri Dent Dog Treats



Here is a fun sweepstakes for the puppy in you life.

My dog would thing that he died and went to puppy heaven. He adores these but I don't buy them very often.

Anyway just like the Nylabone Facebook page and scroll down the the short form below. They just want your email addy, show shopping info and your puppy's birthdate.

You must enter by September 22, 2014.
Good Luck!

UPDATE! I just got an email from Nylabone thanking me for my entry and giving me two printable coupons for $2 and $5 off Nutri Dent products. They let you print it twice and it is good for a month.



No comments:

Post a Comment