Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fresh Vidalia Onion Printable Coupon


 I was actually looking for a coupon for fresh bananas since I have to blend up my food until my mouth heals. I was thinking banana shake. But I stumbled on to this little goody. I'm thinking onion soup.

You need to like the Vidalia Onion Facebook page.

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit the Print button. They ask for your name and email, so they can update you if they have more promotions.

My coupon is good until August 30, 2014. I did read on another blog that you can have two printings, but only one printed on my computer. Now I just need to find a sale on Fresh Vidalia Onions.


No comments:

Post a Comment