Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FREE Glade and Bic Razors at Walmart

There were some high value Glade coupons on CouponNetwork.com. These were on Glade Expression Starter Kits - $3 off spray kit and $5 off the oil diffuser kit. I found the spray for $1.98 (cotton scent) and $2.98 (Pineapple Mango scent). The Oil diffuser kit was missing in action but the price was $5.98. I picked up two of the sprays for free.

The Oil diffuser kits are on sale at Safeway for $8.99 each, buy one get one FREE. I picked up two for $3.99 and they have a mail-in rebate so I will get the $3.99 rebated.

I also picked up 4 packs of Bic razors using the $3 off disposable Bic razors coupon that came out this last Sunday. The 12 pack sensitive yellow razors are $2.97. In a houseful of guys that shave this is a great deal. The other disposables in the 2 and 3 pack were running $3.12.

No comments:

Post a Comment