Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

$63.33 Value for $5.51 at Rite Ad Sale Ending 8-18-12

Here what I brought home today. Remember that the secret to shopping at Rite Aid is to collect and roll the UPS Rewards. My friend went with me and I found out she did not have any UPS Rewards so I loaned her some of mine on the condition she gave me the equal amount in return. She walked out with $42.00 of stuff for $3.51 cash and $11 UPS Rewards.

I actually made UPS Rewards this trip. I started with $5.00 UPS and walked out with $13 UPS. Remember to break your shopping trips into sections ifu have a limited number of UPS Rewards.

Here are the deals I took advantage out today:

Stayfree Maxi Pads $3.00 each
Buy one get $2 UPS back (limit 2 deals)
I used $2 off one pack Stayfree pads manufacturer coupon
and $1 UPS to pay for the pads twice
------------------------
I forked over $2 UPS and got back 2 x $2 UPS. So they paid me $1 per pack to buy maxi pads.

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 2/$7
Buy 2 and get $3 UPS back (limit 2 deals)
I used a $0.75 off two Arm & Hammer Detergent
and $3 UPS to pay for two jugs of Detergent
-------------------------------------------------
I broke even on the UPS Rewards and paid $ 3.25 for both or $1.63 each. If they had had the pods in stock I would have gotten them for $1.50 a piece. I still have one more deal left so maybe when they restock they will get some more in. I like the pods since it is easy to teach the teens how to wash clothes with them.

Pearson Nips $1.00 each
Buy one get $1 UPS back (limit 4 deals)
----------------------
FREE if you pay with them with UPS

Good N Natural Health Bars buy one get another at 50%
they are running $1.29
----------------------------
I used four coupons for FREE bars that was in this Sunday's paper

The best deal this week in my opinion I stubble upon by accident.
The Gillette Fusion Razors are on sale for $9.99
Look for the ones with the bonus items like shaving cream and after shave
Buy one get $4 UPS for one (limit 2 deals)
I used one $4 off one coupon plus a buy one get one free coupon
---------------------------------
I paid out $1.99 for two razor packs and $4 UPS
and I got 2 x $4 UPS back -
Meaning I was paid $2 to take two out of the store.  These are great razors and give a smooth shave. My hubby uses the powered one and I use the non-powered one for my legs.

If I have more coupons for the razors, I send my teen down with his card to get a couple more.

No comments:

Post a Comment