Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Get Your Sunday Papers Today (10-16-11)

I picked up 6 copies of the The Tacoma News Tribune today. I had only planned on buying 4 copies but I discovered Jack-In-The-Box coupons. Nice ones like buy a large drink and get a free spicy chicken sandwich.

There is also a P&G, Red Plum and Smart Source inserts in there. So try to locate a paper with all 3 inserts... Over $195 worth of coupons in one paper. I purchased mine at the Dollar Tree and went out to breakfast with Lionel and used over $6 of Jack-In-The-Box coupons, which paid for the paper. It was nice to eat out for less than $5 for the two of use instead of $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment