Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coupons in the mail 10-11

Just a short blog today since I am in the middle of cleaning house... ;P

I went to the Wonderful Pistachios homepage and wrote a compliment on the contact us form. I also asked them to send me coupons in the mail. Yeah! They emailed me back to thank me for using their product and are sending me snail mail coupons. I love snail mail coupons since they usually have a longer expiration date and are normally higher in value than the clipped coupons from the newspaper.

I emailed Hershey.com too, but they claim that they do not send snail mail coupons.

I'm starting a list of favorite products and starting an email campaign for coupons.

ON A SIDE NOTE:
The Incredible Egg facebook page is offering a $0.55 off 2 dozen egg coupon again (if you can get it to print.) My old desktop is having issues since Casey keeps downloading free trial games and getting viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment