Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cover Girl Deal at Walmart 10-5

There is a great coupon that came out last Sunday. $8 off any 2 Cover Girl face makeup.

Take it to Walmart and look for the makeup that is less than $4 each.
I picked out eyeshadow singles and eyeliner pencils with a sharpener.
I also added a skein of yarn to my purchase so that I could use the overage from the makeup to make the yarn cheaper.

I've noticed that Walmart does not have a problem with the totals unless they end up paying you, which cause the cashiers and shift supervisors to melt down....

I also had some Crunch and Munch coupons that are $1 off 2 boxes (got them from Banquet dinners.) This makes the Crunch and Munch 2 for $1...

No comments:

Post a Comment