Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, April 15, 2013

GOOD DEALS: Rite Aid Diapers, Pantene and Twix





I had to run out for diapers this morning so I picked Rite Aid since me and baby can walk to the store.

We took advantage of the Covergirl/Pantene Special: Spend $15 on select products and get $5 +UP rewards back. Here is the diaper deal that I did:
$ 9.47 Pampers Easy Ups Jumbo Pack
$ 6.00 (2) Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner 12.6 oz
------------------------------------------
$15.47 total minus
$ 2.00 Pampers Easy Up Printable Coupon
$ 3.00 off 2 Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner manufacturer coupon
----------------------------------------
= $10.47 out of pocket with a $5 +UP back
So everything basically cost $5.47 so this breaks down to $1.50 each for the Pantene and $2.47 for a pack of Easy Ups... Time I potty trained the boy.

I also found Twix 4 to Go bars for $0.77 each. I don't know if this is local or everywhere, but it is worth a look.
$1.54 for 2 Twix 4 to Go bars
$0.50 off 2 Twix 4 to Go bars printable coupon
--------------------------------------
$1.04 for 2 or $0.52 each for large candy bars.

If you cannot locate the printable coupons, then change the zip code to 98520. Look under the Local Tab to change the zip code.


No comments:

Post a Comment