Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Discovered Deals at Supercenter Walmart on 4/2/13

I went to a Supercenter Walmart and picked up a few deals on Tuesday.

I found FREE burritos in the deli.
XL El Monterey Burritos - $1.00
Use $1.00 off any one El Monterey product
= FREE


I found bins of Easter candy marked down by 50% so I grabbed a few things to stick in the special snack draw for the kids.

Krabby Patties, large bag - $2.74
Gumball Machines, small size - $0.50
Chocolate sportsballs - $0.50
Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, 6 ct. - $1.44
Cookies and Cream Easter Rabbit - $1.64
Grape Flavored Peeps - $0.54
Lindt Mini-Rabbits - $1.00

Other Food Deals:

Lunchables with smoothies - $2.98
Use $1.00 off one Lunchable with smoothie
= $1.98 each - great kid lunch while shopping

Cutie Oranges 3lb bag - $3.97
Use $0.50 off one bag
= $3.47 each

Johnsonville Smoked Sausage - $2.48
Use $0.75 off on pack
= $1.73 each - I picked up two packs of Andouille sausage for Gumbo and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment