Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Friday, February 1, 2013

New Safeway Fresh Ideas Magazine Printable Coupons 2-1-13

New month; new printable coupons.

February printable coupons are here for the Safeway Fresh Ideas magazine. These magazines are supposed to be in the stores, but I noticed that my Safeway does not seem to display them any more. The Magazine is full of recipes and some coupons. Safeway has some new ones, which can be a good deal when combined with Just4U deals like buy $10 of produce and get $3 off the purchase.

Here are the new coupons:


Save $1.00 on one 32 oz. package Safeway Farms Sugar Snap Peas (exp. 7/01/13)
Save $0.50 on one 7 oz. package Safeway Farms Stuffed Mushrooms (exp. 3/31/13)
Save $0.75 on any one package 10-14 oz O Organics Sliced Apples (exp. 3/31/13)
Save $2.00 off Fresh Express Family Clamshell Salads (exp. 3/31/13)

The snap peas is a good coupon because of the long expiration date. I usually keep my bottom draw stocked with peas and carrots for my 3-year-old son to munch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment