Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Friday, February 1, 2013

Dollar Tree Deals 02/01/13


I am getting ready to go shopping tomorrow so I am matching up my coupons to the sales this week. One stop is the Dollar Tree, because I have a coupon that expires tomorrow I want to use.


Here are the deals and coupon match ups:

Speed Stick Deodorant $1.00 ea
use $1 off one coupon (exp. 2/2/13) - makes it FREE.

Bounty Paper Towels $1.00 ea
use $0.25 off one coupon (exp. 2/28/13) - makes it $0.75 each.

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.00 ea
use $0.50 off two coupon (exp. 2/5/13) - makes it $0.75 each.

Tony's Pizza $1.00 ea
use $1 off three coupon (exp. 2/28/13) - makes then $0.67 ea. They are small, but great for quick snacks.

There are reports that Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal 13 oz. is lurking about some of the stores. If you find this it matches the coupons that state buy any Kellogg's cereal... These coupons are usually $1 off two or three boxes so the cereal would be $0.75 to $0.50 each. Even at $1 a box it is still a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment