Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Be a Coupon Fairy

This is such a great idea... Be a coupon fairy. Clip coupons that you do not plan on using and leave them on the store shelves next to the item for someone who will use them. I just did this with a high value diaper coupon.

I went to Rite Aid to buy diapers and I had the choice between one pack of Huggies at $7 or two packs of Tuggaboos Training Pants for $11.50, so I chose the Tuggaboos. I had coupons for each. I left the Huggies $3 off coupon by the diapers for someone else since it was expiring in the next couple of days and I will not be buying diapers for at least another week.

Speaking of Rite Aid. Look in the candy section for 50% and 75% off selected items. I picked up peanut brittle for $0.50 a box and tic tacs for $0.37 each. The boys did not think that 4 packs were enough so they walked back down to pick up 20 more packs, which will be $4.40 after using my $3 Ups reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment