Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Free Aquafresh Toothpaste and Crunch Bars at Safeway

Gather up all your Aquafresh toothpaste coupons for $1.00 off. Three types of Aquafresh are $0.99 each, so Safeway is paying you $0.01 each to take the toothpaste out of the store. You just pay sales tax. I found a coupon dispenser in front of the Aquafresh in my Safeway. The sale lasts until June 28.

I also printed out a bunch of buy-2-get-1 free Crunch bar coupons from coupon.com. I used 3 different computers. Right now the Crunch bars are buy-3-get-1 free. I picked up 12 bars and used 4 coupons which means that I got 8 FREE candy bars and paid for only 4 of them.

Also, I had a collection of $2.00 off Reach toothbrushes, mainly a multipack and some peelies for singles. The kid Reach toothbrushes are $1.99 each so these are Free. I picked up 1 Barbie, 3 Batman, and 4 packs of double easy-grip toothbrushes. So the kids can brush their teeth after they eat the candy bars... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment