Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CLEANING TIP: Microwave With Vinegar





I have been trying to find quicker, easier ways to clean up this house of mine. Well I got tired of scraping the sides of the microwave.

I filled a pyrex glass cup measure with vinegar and microwaved it for 3 minutes and then let it sit inside the closed microwave for 3 minutes. I took a sponge dipped in soapy water and just wiped the grim off the inside of the microwave. All of it came right off. After drying the inside with a towel, it looks nearly new.

Yeah for vinegar... Oh make sure you can open up the kitchen to the outside since it smells like boiled dill pickles while heating. Even the dog was complaining about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment