Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SHOPPING TRIPS: $1.75 Walmart Trip


I went extreme couponing today. I had to pick up training pants and toilet paper and I did not have enough to by both today. So here is the run down on my shopping trip. I would have done better but my Walmart is not a supercenter.

GoodNites Training Pants 15 ct. = $9.47
- $2.00 off Manufacturer coupon from mail
----------------------------------------
= $7.47

(2) Rayovac D batteries = $0.97 each
- (2) $1.00 off one pack Rayovac internet printable coupon
-------------------------
They paid me $0.03 each to buy the batteries

Sauve Shampoo = $0.94
- $1.00 off once Suave Styling Product from All You Magazine
-----------------------------------
$0.06 overage

(2) Scotts Naturals 4pk Mega-roll toilet paper = $2.97 each
- (2) $0.75 off one 4 pk Scotts Naturals toilet paper Manufacturer coupon
-----------------------------------
$2.24 each

(2) Niccorette 20 ct. 4 mg gum = $9.98 each
- (2) $15.00 off one pack Niccorette gum Manufacturer coupon
--------------------
Paid me $5.02 each

Total before coupons = $38.25
Coupon savings = $36.50
Total before WA state tax = $1.75
Since WA state taxes the precoupon total, I ended up paying $3.21 in sales tax...

I do not smoke and neither does my hubby, but the moral of the shopping trip is do not throw away any coupon that can bring you overages.


No comments:

Post a Comment