Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

$0.55 Off 2 Dozen Egg Printable Coupon

Incredible Edible Egg Facebook Page is offering a $0.55 off 2 dozen eggs printable coupon. This is off of any brand and come in handy for Easter. Remember to print two copies so you can use it off 4 dozen eggs.

I just seen eggs for $1.27 a dozen at the local store so I will use that as an example. Buy 4 dozen eggs at $1.27 each, which equals $5.08. Minus two $0.55 off 2 dozen egg coupons or $1.10 off, which equals $3.98 total or $0.99 1/2 for each.

I am hanging on to mine until Easter week, because I am hoping for a $0.99 sale. That would make each dozen about $0.75 each... I only have 3 kids that color eggs this year so I don't need more than 4 packs, but if you need more, just remember that each computer can print out a total of two coupons.

PRINT YOUR COUPONS SOON BECAUSE THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF COUPONS AVAILABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment