Invitation to Comment

If you have a question or find a good matchup, please leave a comment. I will try to answer any couponing questions...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Free Gum and LA Looks Hair goo with +UP Rewards 11-13

I made a quick trip with Casey this morning to Rite Aid. The 11-year-old was so excited to get FREE gum.

Juicy Fruit Gum and Orbit Gum is on sale for $1 each with a $1 +UP reward back (limit of 3 per card). I used last weeks +UP rewards to pay for the gum and got my +UP rewards back.

The LA Looks hair styling products are on sale for $2.99 with a $2 +UP reward back (limit 1 per card). The $0.99 left over is covered with a $1/1 manufacture coupon that came out a couple of weeks ago.

We had everyone's cards with us so we walked out with 12 packs of gum and 4 LA Looks (good on curly kid hair). Happy shopping... I love buying FREE stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment